Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Child's Prayer

I had a really bad day the other day where I couldn't seem to keep food down. So then as I headed to bed I had a really bad hypoglycaemic attack. I was trying to cuddle with Anders, but was in so much pain, I couldn't help but moan and groan a bit. Anders was really concerned. He asked if I was okay. I told him I wasn't. So I then asked if he would pray for me. He sat up all official-like and prayed for me to feel better. The minute he finished, the pain eased. It was incredible! And I was able to tell him his prayer worked. Heavenly Father must really love it when children pray to him, because their hearts are so pure, he is usually able to answer their prayers immediately. It was a beautiful experience for us. 

We also saw baby #3 today. Beautiful and healthy and wiggly.



No comments: