Friday, May 17, 2013

Bo Bo

We were at seminary last night and I was with Bram in the hall. He had taken out his pacifier to get something to drink. When he finished I asked him where his "Bo-Bo" went. That is what he affectionately calls his pacifier. I saw it in his hand from the beginning, but he started spinning around in circles looking for it. I kept pointing to his hand and telling him to look in his hand, but he kept spinning in circles to find it somewhere on the floor. I thought I was going to die from laughter. 

Then, we were playing on the stairs to the stage. We were pretending there was an alligator in the dark room on the side of the stage. Bram would point into the room and make an awed face, and then turn and growl at me. 

This morning I was beginning my work-out and Anders requested "the red one, because the other person was naken [naked] on there." The pictures will show you what he is talking about:




No comments: