Friday, April 19, 2013

The Aptitude of Anders

He is not even three and he already has all of these songs down with little to no prompting. There are others, but I could not think of them all right now.

CHURCH SONGS

I Am A Child of God
I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus
I Belong to The Church of Jesus Christ
Popcorn popping
I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home
I Hope They Call me on a Mission
The First Article of Faith
I Love to See the Temple
My Baptism
Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam

OTHER SONGS
ABC's
Alligators all Around
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Old McDonald
Elephants Have Wrinkles
The Wheels on the Bus

He also knows all his letters by sight, both upper and lower case. We almost have his numbers down up to twenty. Still working on him recognizing the numbers. He also is getting familiar with the sounds the letters make. He has most of our books memorized, we do read for at least a half an hour a day.

No comments: