Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tattle Teller

I didn't know it could start before talking did, but Bram has started tattle telling on Anders. Anders is not supposed to close doors because he had been closing Bram in rooms and it was traumatic for Bram. So Anders went running down the hall. Bram was at the other end of the hall, where he could see me sitting in the living room, but also watch Anders. I hear a door slam. Then Bram starts charging up the hall frantically yelling, "Mama, mama, mama!" He was most definitely telling on his brother for shutting a door.

Lucky for me, Anders is pretty good at tattling on himself. If I hear Bram crying that he is hurt, I will run in and ask Anders what happened. Anders will readily volunteer, "I hit him!" I wonder how much longer that honesty to a fault will last.....

No comments: