Friday, June 21, 2013

You didn't give me anything!

We were running an errand the other day and there was a soda vending machine. Anders likes to play this game where he comes running up to me asking for money and I pretend to put coins in his hand. He then uses the fake coins in the machines. Bram watched this exchange between Anders and I and comes running up behind Anders with his hand outstretched. I pretend to put money into his hand and say, "There you go!" He looks into his empty hand and then up at me in disbelief. There isn't anything there! He yells at me and then sticks his hand out again. His face says he knows I gave something to Anders and he wants some too. I proceed to do the same thing as before, but to no avail. Bram doesn't quite understand make-believe games.

No comments: