Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Feel It!

We were feeding the sister missionaries and a friend last night. David was running late and didn't arrive home until we had finished eating and had almost put the food away. After Anders finished eating he went into the bathroom and closed the door. A few minutes later, his little voice requests, "Mom, come feel it!" 

The sister missionaries exchange a look and then tell me he is asking for me. I heard him the first time. And I hear him request a second time, "Come feel it!" 

I finish what I am doing and then go into the bathroom. Anders was so proud of himself for getting the perfect water temperature in the sink for washing his hands. In fact, he was so proud of it, he had to have me come feel it before he could actually proceed in cleaning his hands. So cute!

No comments: