Sunday, December 29, 2013

Not Quite

David decided it would be a fun family activity to decorate some cards tonight. The boys killed me with their different commentary during the coloring. Bram was trying to pick out a color and Anders started to get grabby, so Bram said, "Back off! Back off!" Then I asked Anders if he was done, and he replied, "Not quite." What 3-year-old says that?! And the other day he was talking about how something was dangerous and I thought to myself, "I can't believe he even knows that word, let alone uses it correctly!" He has also started to say, "I can't know how," when we tell him to do something he doesn't think he can do. Bram's vocabulary and pronunciation have really blossomed in the past few weeks. He is talking in much more complex and complete sentences. They grow too dang fast, but I am really loving the opportunity to be part of all of it!

No comments: