Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Reading with Anders

One of the times I laugh the most with Anders is when we are reading. Tonight, we were reading "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" by Dr. Seuss. As I pointed to the pictures to prompt him, he easily said blue fish on cue at the bottom of the first page. The second page starts with "black fish" and then Anders said, "blue fish". Next comes, "old fish, new fish." I point to the old one and he says, "some are yellow". Technically, he was right. I corrected him. Then I pointed to the picture of a mother fish pushing a baby fish in a stroller. I pointed toward the baby fish and Anders says, "bed". Lol. Again, technically I guess that was what I was pointing at and the stroller did look more like a bed. Oh, he is just too much sometimes.

We also love taking pictures with photobooth. I have both chubby Yoda and Syndrome living in my house. Who knew?



No comments: