Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Daddy... Poop...

So David here again...  The other day I hear Anders calling "Daddy!  Daddy!" like he does in the morning to let me know that he is awake and ready to be up.  I go into his room and in the pale dark can make out that he looks a little dirty so I turn on the light before getting him.  He says: "Daddy, Poop!" and I look closely and he is covered from head to toe in throw up.  He must have thrown up early on in the night and then rolled in it because it was all over his sheets, clothing, hair and face, feet, hands... and all dried on.  So I get him up and take him to the bath and strip him down to wash him off.  Take off his diaper and yup, there was poop in there too.  I asked him what was all over his hair and even after telling him that it was throw up, he maintains that it was poop.  And Bram just watched through the whole thing wondering what was going on.

The joys of a 2 year old vocabulary and understanding of the world...

No comments: