Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hide-And-Seek

So this is David putting in my occasional post.  Tonight, Anders wanted to play hide-and-seek so he would count to 10 and then come find me by following our dog Camrose to see where she had found me.  So I told him that it was his turn to hide and that I would count to 10.  I counted and then called "Anders, I am coming to find you" to which he replied "Yeah".

So I said it again and he again shouted back "Yeah".  Then I said it again and he said "Right here!" so I asked where right here was and he called "Behind the door!" to let me know where he was hiding (which is the only spot he ever hides...)

Oh yeah, Bram isn't crawling yet but he can turn in circles on his bum or his belly which is a start and tonight he scooted while on his bum by grabbing things to get to where he wanted to go.

No comments: