Thursday, January 8, 2015

Midwifery to Toddlers

I have been watching a show called "Call the Midwife". Every episode has several births. Besides boosting a desire within me to become a midwife, it has proved educational for my children.

This morning in the car Anders asks me, "Mom, did you cry when you had us when we were babies?"
He was referring to the births of babies that we have been watching on the show, where the moms cry and scream out in labor pains. I didn't have that experience with any of my children because they were all c-sections before my body ever had the chance to go into labor. Another reason for my fascination with the show.

Bram followed up with, "They had their babies out their bums. That's gross." 

Anders response to that, "And they had blood on them..."


Some other cute phrases of Bram that I don't want to forget:

Ding it (for dang it)
What the hook (for what the heck)

No comments: