Monday, February 24, 2014

Kids Say The Funniest Things

Anders:

Mistappeared (disappeared)
Conteevee (T.V.)
Fromote (remote)

"It's trying to bite me" (Anders about some slight spice in a meal brought to us)
"Giddyuck." (Pretending to ride a horse)

Anders has started to express his displeasure when things don't go his way, "I am mad that you don't let me play minion game on your iPad." It is such a welcome change from tantrums. He will tell his dad that he is mad AT him, but he only ever tells me that he is mad ABOUT something. I am grateful for that since I spend everyday all day with him.

Bram:

I not either
Say goodbye either
(He adds either to the end of sentences when he doesn't want to so something)

Me: It's time for you to go get in bed.
Bram: Cuddle for little bit. (While holding up one finger). 

Me: I need to go make lunch.
Bram: Okay. You go make lunch and I will eat it.

Bram: Have some of ors [yours], one sip, small sip?

Bram picked this outfit out for his sister that has a berry on the shirt, and a berry on the bum of the pants. Every time she wears said outfit, he comes up to me five or six times while she is nursing and says, "Mom, baby have berry on her bum." The best part is the reason he picked the outfit is because one of his favorite movies is "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2".



Do you think she looks more like Bram or Anders?

No comments: