Saturday, June 16, 2012

Trip to Wally World

We split up in Walmart to get the shopping done because Saturday is the busiest day at Walmart on the Southshore. Anders was walking with me. David and Bram had the cart. We got the item Anders and I were looking for and took off to the other side of the store to find David. We didn't find him where we thought he would be, so Anders and I go to grab the deodorant I knew was on the list and called David to find out where he was. He was a couple of aisles over in the Pharmacy. I hand the deodorant to Anders and told him we needed to go find Dad. He immediately starts yelling, "Daddy!" at the top of his lungs. He was about ten steps or so behind me when I turn around to him making the spritzing noise and pretending to rub the deodorant under his arms. He then holds out the deodorant to a random guy we are passing and makes the spritzing sound towards him. I love our Walmart trips!

No comments: