Saturday, June 9, 2012

More Anders

June 8 - We updated all the pictures on our living room wall last night. Anders was very pleased to see him and Bram all over the wall. There is one picture in the middle of Christ and right underneath it is a picture of me and David. I was asking Anders to tell me who was in the picture as I was pointing to the picture of me and David. He looks up and says, "Jesus Christ, amen" while looking at the picture of Jesus above us.

June 9 - This morning Anders was pretending to count Bram's fingers. I asked him how many fingers were on my hand, while holding my right hand up to him. He counts all four and then proclaims "FOUR!" I then asked him how many thumbs were on that hand. He immediately yells, "ONE!" He really is such a smarty pants.

June 8 - Bram really really wants to be a thumb sucker. He is ALWAYS putting his hand to his mouth, and so we have to constantly be on the watch to shove his pacifier in before he finds his thumb. He found his thumb today and I got a hilarious video but it won't upload. Bram was only able to suck on his thumb by have all of his fingers extended and grabbing his cheek as his thumb was hooked into his mouth. It was so funny. As he was watching me laugh at him, he kept giving me huge grins that made him lose his thumb. He would concentrate and furrow his brow to try to get it into his mouth again. I really don't want him to be a thumb sucker because it is so much harder to break than a pacifier. BUT it could also be nice because it would mean we wouldn't have to wake every hour in the night to give him his pacifier...What to do? What to do?



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh I LOVE it!!! Thank you for sharing some of your family life with us:) It really is the highlight of my blogging life:) I can't wait to see what you'll post next!