Sunday, July 1, 2012

Anders' Birthday Presents to Me

1. It was fast and testimony meeting at church today. I got up to bear my testimony. Next thing I know, Anders is coming up on stage with a shy smile and arms folded. When I finish my testimony and go back down to sit with David, he said that Anders had asked, "Testimony with Momma?". I didn't know he knew what a testimony was.

2. We got home from church and Anders wanted a snack. He asked for some chips. I gave him a few. He asked for some more. I told him after he finished the few more chips, he could have a little bit of Gatorade and then it was time for a nap. David helped him with the Gatorade while I was checking messages on my phone. About 5 minutes later David asked where Anders was. He had put himself down for a nap. What?! Amazing. He is such a great little guy. I am so lucky to be his Mom.

1 comment:

Raymond Bilodeau said...

The things that Anders does, like putting himself to bed for a nap, never ceases to amaze me. I deem it a privilege to be his grandfather.