Thursday, March 17, 2011

That After Marriage Wooing Stuff

David ordered me a beautiful bouquet of flowers over two weeks ago. I have never been a huge flower lover, but I think this bouquet allowed for a change of heart. It had lilies, red roses, and another pink flower (I tried looking it up but with the number of flowers out there, it would have taken hours). I am not that big of an enthusiast...yet. So when the bouquet came it was gorgeous, but just another bouquet to me. What I didn't realize was how many lilies would begin to bloom in the bouquet over the next two weeks. It was so exciting to watch!!! I have never had so much fun watching flowers slowly bloom in my life. The bouquet eventually exploded into this huge array of lilies. The new problem for David is now I want new beautiful flowers to watch ALL THE TIME.

No comments: